Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's Not Over Yet!

This past Wednesday we had our ward's Trunk-or-Treat at the church. There was a pretty good turnout. It was fun to chat with people that I haven't seen in a while. John Michael dressed as Lightning McQueen. It was awesome.

Also, Daisy got out of the fence this week. I forget which day. We have been trying so hard to fill all the little holes in the fence and the gaps between the chain-link gate and the wooden fence. We THOUGHT we had it all, but apparently we didn't. Our neighbor found her and tied her to the fence then called my mom (luckily she had her number). Oh me...

This Sunday is Halloween. We've been told that our neighborhood is really big on Trick-or-Treating. Matt and I had already kind of decided we would keep our light off because it's Sunday, but we also don't want to get our house egged or something. At least we have no trees in our front yard! We have leftover candy from the Trunk-or-Treat, so I think we've decided we will hand that out until it is gone... unless we eat it first... haha.

Barnes & Noble has announced its new Nook Color. I'm so excited for it! I think I'll wait until my birthday though to get it. Maybe by then it will be a bit cheaper and we can afford it better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment