There are so many things that have happened in October. Even just this weekend! First, Friday I went to Grissom's football game to watch Isaac and Ruth march. I think the most interesting thing to watch was John Michael waving his shaker. We only stayed till half time, but that was enough. Those cold bleachers became rather uncomfortable after a while....
Saturday morning Isaac and I went to John Michael's last soccer game of the season. The weather was wonderful. I don't think some of the kids were very into it though. They all had their moments. If you have never seen a game of 3 year olds playing soccer, you don't know what you are missing. It is hilariously wonderful.
Last night Matthew and I chaperoned Isaac and Ruth's youth Halloween dance. My dad was supposed to go for the Young Men, but he had chaperoned the last two and didn't want to. We volunteered for the job. It was fun to dress up and take them. The dance itself was pretty lame (like most Youth dances these days), but we got to hang out with the Hollingsheads, who were super fun.
All in all, we have been rather busy. Matthew and I have started to get our Christmas list for everyone together so we can start budgeting and not have to pay a lot all at the end of the year. We shall see how that really turns out.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment