Friday, August 31, 2012

Amazing August.

August continues our beach trip in Delaware!

 Surrounding Peyton are the spoils of the board walk from his parents, aunts, and uncles.
(8/1/12)

 Crabbing!
(8/2/12)
 Uncle Aaron caught the first crab
(8/2/12)
 Right after this picture, Peyton tried to grab the crab...
(8/2/12)


 Poppop baiting the crab trap
(8/2/12)
 (8/2/12)
 Funny story. So we had set up our crabbing stuff and had been crabbing for a while. Then this whole group of adults and kids come and start crabbing on the bridge as well. One of them starts calling "Isaac! Isaac!" Apparently they weren't calling OUR Isaac. Then, there was another kid named Brigham. We were all going, "Do you think they are LDS too?" Finally, we see one of the adults wearing a BYU hat. At that point I said something to them about how we were LDS, too. Turns out one of them was from Wilmington, DE (where Mommom used to live) and he knows Uncle Jeff. Small world, eh? After that, the kids had no reservations in coming over to our traps and talking to us. Pretty amazing.
(8/2/12)

 Peyton ate some sand while I wasn't looking.
(8/3/12)
 (8/3/12)
 (8/3/12)
 On the way home!
(8/4/12)
 Peyton holding his own bottle
(8/6/12)

 Uncle Josh found out that Peyton loves to ride Bessie around. He absolutely cracks up.
(8/7/12)

 Ok, so one day I come home from work and these ducks are sitting in my driveway. I'm not near a pond or anything, and I still have no idea how they got there. I tried to pull in my driveway, but they took forever to move! After I drove in, they came back into my driveway and started chasing me. My neighbor had to come out and chase them away so that I could get Peyton inside. She called animal control and stayed outside with them to make sure they didn't get run over or something. The whole thing was weird.
(8/7/12)
 (8/7/12)
 (8/7/12)

 Hands and knees! And yes, those are Christmas jammies. Don't hate.
(8/9/12)
(8/11/12)


 So close to crawling!
(8/17/12)
 So handsome.
(8/19/12)
 Peyton doesn't like it when I towel dry his hair, so I tried blow drying it. This is the result.
(8/20/12)

My baby is 7 months old!! He turned 7 months on the 22nd, but I didn't get his monthly pictures until 9/2/12. Hush. It's hard being a full-time working mom and keeping up with this stuff! I am trying to be better haha. Anyway, I can't believe it. Time is flying by. I can't even remember what he felt like to be a bitty baby. I am excited to see him grow and learn and become his own person, but it's too fast! It would be great if we could just go back for a day or two and visit haha. Anyway... now that Peyton is 7 months he is really starting to come into his own. Now, he can roll both ways very easily. He has started to reach for me (and only me - yay!). Peyton loves to hold your hands and jump and walk. He still "air swims" on his belly, but he pushes up with his legs sometimes. He can sit by himself mostly, but every once in a while he will lose his balance. I make sure to put pillows behind him when he sits up to play, just in case. Peyton LOVES to play in the mirror, and he has started to hold his own bottle!





 (8/26/12)
 Loves to be outside
(8/26/12)
Peyton had not been feeling well, so we took him to the doctor (Actually ended up going about three times for different things. It was a hard few weeks). When the doctor looked in his ears, holy moley you would think he was getting his arm cut off. Screamed bloody murder. The nurse actually said, "Oh yeah, I remember you..." Nice. So Dr. Patz decided Peyton needed some blood work done just in case it wasn't viral. The tech came in and I said, "Ok Peyton, you won't like this..." Pricked his toe. Squeezed the blood out. Peyton's only sounds were irritated grunts because he was tired of sitting still. What? My kid is crazy. Don't touch his face/ears, but you can puncture his flesh on his toe and he won't mind. Whatever... haha. Oh, and blood work came back good. We just had to ride out the ickiness.
(8/28/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment