So I kept telling myself for the past week and some that I needed to post on the blog... and now that I have time to do it, I forget what exactly I was supposed to be posting. I can't even quite remember what happened last weekend. I find that sad. Hopefully I will remember and be able to post it later.
ONE thing that I know I HAVE to post is how much Matthew loves me... haha. As my belly gets bigger, it is harder for me to bend over. Putting on jeans, socks, shoes, etc. is kind of difficult now. I hadn't painted my toenails since Aaron and Lauren's wedding... and they were looking kind of bad. My loving husband offered to paint my toenails for me and he did a WONDERFUL job :) haha. I let him pick out the color for helping me. Picture below:
Friday, November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment