Oh my. It seems like there is no time to do anything now... We've gotten so much done, but time has also gone buy so quickly! The family helped install our surround sound system, so that's one thing we don't have to deal with anymore. Let's see... I'm growing out of my pants... Most of my shirts are still ok to wear, but my dress pants are getting rather tight. My jeans are still wearable because they are low rider and can sit beneath my belly. Maternity clothes are so expensive! And immodest. AND I feel like it's a waste to buy a lot of them when I will only be wearing them for a few months. Bleh.
Maggie has been sleeping outside in the dog house that Mom and Dad don't use anymore. I think all three of us have been able to sleep better, so we are all getting along better ha. We still need to work on getting her to stop jumping on the door, however...
Matt's birthday was Thursday (happy birthday, baby!), and he was off work yesterday. We went to see John Michael play soccer, then he studied with Mom, then he spent basically the rest of the day watching football. I didn't really mind though, because it was his birthday weekend and he hasn't been able to relax and watch games for so long. We ate a Ruby Tuesday (so he could watch the game while we eat), then went to Brad and Misty Johnson's house for a couple's game night. Turns out the guys thought that meant watch football... so while they did that, the ladies talked about being pregnant and having babies haha. It was overall a fun night though. It was nice to spend time with other couples.
My next appointment is next Friday. I'm about 16 weeks now! As I was saying before, time has been going by so quickly. I still haven't done about ANYTHING in the baby room. But I know WHAT I want to do. It's a matter of doing it. I'm going to try and start at least the trim this week... We'll see how that goes!
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment