Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is It Really Almost March?

I can't believe this month is almost over. It feels like it has just started... At work, I have started writing up orders that I quoted back in January... but I thought I had JUST quoted them. It's insanity. I feel like the older I get, the faster time flies. Sometimes that is a good thing. Other times, like right now, I want it to slow down because I just have so much to do!
Matthew and I are ALMOST done with the painting inside. I finished painting the walls of the dining room and foyer last Saturday and did about half of the floor trim. I've got to finish the trim in there and in the kitchen. Then we've got to paint all the doors in the house, because it looks funny to have white door frames and yellow-white doors. Matt also has to get the chair rail for the living room. It looks naked without it, because you can see the outline from the old chair rail all around the room. Our plan is to sand and paint the cabinets during spring break. I guess I'll be coming home and painting every day. I don't know if I trust him painting them haha... When he tried to paint the dining room, it didn't turn out so well. I'll just have to teach him how to paint.
This Friday is Michelle's wedding. I've been coming to work about an hour early every day so that I can make up the time I will be missing on Friday because I don't have vacation days yet. I've got to wear the purple dress I wore for my engagement pictures because I didn't have the money to get a new dress, and mom and I didn't have time to make a new one. I dunno. We'll see. The forecast is supposed to be scattered thunderstorms. Hopefully it lets up like it did for Matt and my wedding. Matthew and I were planning on going down early and doing a session before the wedding, but I don't think Matt wants to wake up early anymore. I think maybe he wants to do a Saturday session. I don't know.... he was trying to tell me this while we were going to sleep so I told him to tell me later haha. I need my sleep.
Daisy got her first haircut Monday! Well, first PROFESSIONAL haircut. Matt taking the clippers to her doesn't count. She looks so cute! Her head is now shaped so that it's round. I think she looks adorable. Matthew thinks she looked better shaggy. It doesn't matter though. I love her anyway. Here is a picture (it's not very good because it's from my cell phone):



OH! Robert took pictures of us in our wedding outfits. Matt looks so good haha. Robert is so good at picture taking. My bangs kind fell out while we were riding in the TRex to get there, so that bothers me. Overall, they were awesome. My bangs ruined both my real wedding pictures and these! Ugh. Stupid hairline... haha. I'm growing my bangs (and hair) out though, so maybe that won't be a problem too much anymore. Maybe I'll go blonde again.... hmm... Who knows. We'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment