Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh Winter...

Have I really not updated since Thanksgiving? Hmm... Well there hasn't been much going on I guess. Or there has, but it's just all happened so fast that I can't keep up. Let's see if we can remember...

This past Tuesday was the SEA Wire & Cable Ladies' Christmas Party. It was fun, but there was a lot of estrogen there... One of the ladies is pregnant, so of course talk turned to pregnancy and babies and all that nonsense. It made me want one. Again. It's ok, though, only a few more years...

Last night was the SEA Company Christmas Party. I left after a couple of hours, though. It was really kid oriented, and since I didn't have a kid... I was ready to go home. The end.

My mom found us a dining room table with four chairs that her neighbor was throwing out. It looks nice, all we will have to do is sand it and paint it. We are gradually getting our house together! It's taking a while, but we will get there. Just have to have patience...

I love the cold weather because I can change my fashion. As in, layer up. What I DON'T like about it is that my sinuses act crazy and my skin gets very very dry. Lame... This week Matthew and I have been having sinus problems. It stinks. Hopefully we can get over it.

Our first year anniversary is coming up in about a week. It seems like it has been much longer than that. Sometimes I feel like we've been married YEARS. You know, like you get into that routine. Like the movie Date Night with Steve Carrell and Tina Fey. That movie may be unknown in a few years, but it pretty much represents marriage life pretty well. It just stinks that we feel like we get stuck in a rut of our lives when we haven't even been married a year. I don't think the stress of work, school, and finances help any though. Matthew and I have come back to ourselves, though, when we start feeling like a routine. I love him so much. We work very well together. And that's a good thing, as we are together for ETERNITY...

No comments:

Post a Comment