Well. It is the last day of the year. I was glancing through all these other posts, and I can't believe everything that has happened within these past few months. Imagine how insane it would be if I had actually kept up our blog throughout the year!! I am definitely going to try and update the blog this next year. I think I've said this before, but Matt and I really think that 2011 will be a good year for us. I'm so glad that Matthew and I got married when we did. I'm thankful for all of the blessings we have, and even for some of the tribulations. What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right? We both have learned a lot this year and are the better for it. I feel like we have grown together as well. Our families have given us the love and support that we need. They are truly a blessing in our lives. I'm looking forward to when Matthew is done with school, but I'm also excited for the time in between. This year I am going to try to live in the moment while keeping an eye on the future. I need to remember that each day we have here is a blessing and that we should not take it for granted, but can't forget to save and plan for the future! I feel that this holiday season was a good ending for this year. We are full of optimism for the next one!
Matt here. I'm very glad to see this year over and done with! It was a good year and all, but it was very stressful at the same time. I have big plans for 2011 and Charity is right there with me on these plans so we are very excited! 2010 was a year of spending money to get our house up to our standards and to basically make it our own. We still have a lot to do, but not as much as we have accomplished. Everything else is just cosmetics basically an update if ya will. Not to mention everything that could break down did, and so any extra savings we had went out the door. Anyways, 2011 will be wonderful as far as finances go and my schooling as well. I start at UAH in January and, I hope I will like it. Work is very willing to accomodate to my school schedule so that's good as well. And now the most important part: since Pappy leases out the farm during hunting season to a hunting club, it means that I have to get up way early to try and beat these guys into the stands. Pappy has a little field though that nobody is allowed to hunt on besides me, but the deer never seem to travel into that field. So all during spring, summer, and fall I will be placing out deer feeders in this field preparing my hunting spot for next season. Hopefully this leads to a better hunting year for me than 2010 since I never saw anything big enough to kill that year. So yes, big plans for us ha. Other than that we may be getting a new car if we can afford it or just simply saving money to watch our bank accounts grow till we simply can't stand it and have to go on a shopping spree. Basically we don't know what is going to happen, but we are very optimistic that good things are in store for us in every aspect of our lives.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment