Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pictures of the house!!


So I know that I described (in detail) about my house last post, but I have decided to had some pictures as well. Of course, it is not perfectly clean, and I have visions as to what it will look like... but its not quite there. It will take time and money, but it has possibilities!! Ok, let's see...

This is the front of the house. So cute!

The front bedroom. The red is a little darker, but the flash makes it look more pink...
My beautiful chair :)
My gorgeous bookcase! I have so many books...
This is what our guest bedroom USED to look like. Notice the pink flowers?

The color NOW! See how the comforter is not that cute? haha... and the curtains... I'm working on that.
What the master bedroom USED to look like...

What our bedroom looks like NOW!! Wonderful, I know...
Dresser (nightstand too) that I got for $30. So retro. So cool.

Walk in closet. All my clothes fill the right side. All my shoes fill the floor. :)
For those of you that appreciate my love of shoes...
And all these drawers are full too :)
The living room! (We can't wait to get a flat screen to mount above the fireplace)
Notice the linoleum/parquet floor? And no handles? (BEFORE)

Hardwood floors NOW! This floor is in the dining room, kitchen, and foyer.

Pretty.

We put handles on!! It took forever. But looks nice. I think I'll go with my sister's suggestion and paint them white eventually.
Anyway. So that's our house (some of it)! I will update with more pictures as we update the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment