Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stupendous September

So. September. As before, I will tell the story of our lives through pictures :) I am really hoping that I am not missing anything because I just didn't take a picture that day. Oh well... Live and learn. I've learned that life keeps going, even when you aren't there or able to take a picture of it.

 Just had to put this picture on here. He is so adorable.
(9/2/12)

 On September 3, Anna and her family needed help to move things into Miss Donna's house, and also into the storage unit. John Michael loved having Peyton there! Whenever we had a break, John Michael would play with him and keep him busy. Below are more pictures.
(9/3/12)
 Flurburrts!!


 Uncle Aaron and Aunt Lauren got another puppy! His name is Rupert, and he is adorable.
(9/4/12)
(9/4/12)
Hanging with Pappy and Nanny 
(9/16/12)
 Poppop's birthday at El Camino Real
(9/20/12)

Riding with Pappy on his trike!
(9/21/12)

 We went down to Tuscaloosa for Aunt Alison's wedding. Peyton took a nap while we were driving, and when he woke up he was being silly :)
(9/21/12)
 Fishy face!
(9/21/12)

 We at at Hokkaido for dinner. Peyton loved watching the chef perform!
(9/21/12)

Aunt Alison's wedding
(9/22/12)




 Peyton wouldn't take his afternoon nap all day. The moment we sat down for the wedding, he was out like a light. Figures. Took forever to wake him up for pictures.
Nina made Peyton's and Jacob's outfits for the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment