Yes. That is right. It is my birthday. I love having my birthday. I feel extra special. Yesterday I was getting ready for church and asked Matt if he has gotten me shoes for my birthday. He said, "Nope." I asked him if he got me anything I could wear because I needed to plan what I was wearing for church that day. After much pleading and coaxing, Matthew gave me my presents! He bought me some shoes that I wanted and - my favorite present - PEARLS! He got me a pearl necklace and bracelet. They are the right color and size and length and absolutely perfect. I love them. I will wear them the rest of my life. I'm not even kidding.
We also had to family birthday party yesterday. I got quite a bit of good stuff from the family! We added Lauren's birthday to the mix, seeing as how she is going to marry Aaron soon. It was a lot of fun.
I've decided Ella loves me, because whenever I hold her she goes to sleep. It's a big change from John Michael... when he was little, he would completely ignore me. On purpose. I never got it. Sometimes he still does it, the little twerp haha. It's ok. I know he loves me... I think.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment